This scarf features the Meadow Ladybird Polka Dot and Meadow Ladybird stripe designs.
Read more about these designs on our website:
These silky-soft, stretchy, custom-printed scarves are one-of-a-kind. Every scarf features a combination of two original designs by Cat Drayer. Scarf loops are approximately 180cm, or 2 yards, in diameter (therefore the drop is about half of that).
Modern Jersey fabric information and care:
- 96% polyester and 4% spandex fabric
- Weight: 6.5 oz per square yard
- Estimated shrinkage: 2-4% in length and 0-1% in width
- Wash separately in cool water using a gentle machine cycle. Machine dry using a low temperature or permanent press setting and remove promptly to avoid wrinkles.
- If required, use an iron with a light touch on a synthetic setting only. Higher iron temperatures may result in color transfer and, in extreme cases, melting of fabric.
- Like most textiles, this fabric will burn if exposed to flame or direct heat. Our fabrics have not been treated with fire retardant chemicals and are for this reason not suitable for use in children's sleepwear or bedding. They are also not suitable for display purposes in public buildings unless you apply such treatment after purchase.
Note: Our fabrics are custom-printed with Spoonflower. These details were correct at time of listing. For more information on Spoonflower fabrics, inks, and their eco-friendly printing processes, please visit their website.